Senior Service Desk Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client (financial industry) is looking for IT Specialists and Managers to join their team abroad (Middle East).
- Team Lead of IT Service Desk, manage the team activities including shifting schedules on monthly basis and strategic resource planning ensuring the level of support requirement for head office and branch location.
- Ensure that all requests from customers are handled promptly and effectively, ensuring that agreed service levels are met.
- For all requests that cannot be directly resolved, provide an effective interface at the highest level between customers and service providers; ensuring that priority setting and escalation procedures are applied effectively.
- Ensures high quality services are provided to customers in compliance with IT policies and procedures.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of helpdesk activity by analyzing and proposing recommendations for improvement.
- Produce weekly and monthly statistics and performance reports.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support on desktop systems, including SCCM and Windows.
- Manage projects on behalf of Head of IT Infrastructure, ensuring timescales and project completion are adhered to.
- To oversee new Branch IT Installations and office closures/moves.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years or above relevant IT support/service related experience.
- At least 1 year experience in managing Help/Service Desk teams.
- Has a network support experience or background (CCNA equivalent).
- Has a Windows OS and Microsoft Applications support experience or background (MCP equivalent).
- Has a Windows Administration support experience (MCSA equivalent)
- Has a Citrix support experience or background on Thin-Client implementation.
- Has a SCCM administration or support experience is a must.
- Has a good communication skills and customer oriented individual (BPO experience).
- Team Leader, Self-motivated and willing to work on demanding environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of IT Service Desk operations.
- Working knowledge of event, incident & problem management processes and tools.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service within an IT environment.
- Knowledge of the IT infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, local area networks etc.) used within own organization.
- Customer focus, understanding the needs of customers and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions. Awareness of customer service techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of customers’ real and stated needs in the delivery of products and services.
- Fluent English
- Readiness to relocate abroad (Middle East)
- Salary, accomodation, transportation
- Annual Airfare to home country
- Medical insurance
- 22 working days annual leave
- Performance bonus